Singtel ConnectPlus IP VPN
Empower your business to penetrate thousands of cities, including remote cities across Asia, with Singtel ConnectPlus Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP VPN) - A fully managed, highly secured private network service.
Based on the widely accepted multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) technology, Singtel ConnectPlus IP VPN empowers you to scale and manage your network according to your requirements, prioritise application traffic flow and protect your data. You can also enjoy end-to-end network support, consistent service level agreements (SLAs) from Singtel and leverage IP-based technology to deploy information and communications technology (ICT) services. All on a single platform.
Get connected with Singtel ConnectPlus IP VPN.
For more information, refer to our product brochure.
- Improved business agility with scalable network solutions
- Cost-effective connectivity across multiple office locations
- Enhanced productivity and decision making with IP traffic monitoring and management across global offices
- Wider reach with a strong network presence comprising more than 200 POPs across 83 cities. Check out our global network coverage.
Singtel ConnectPlus IP VPN is ideal for businesses in Asia Pacific and around the world that require:
- Seamless any-to-any connectivity worldwide over a reliable and secure network
- Simple and easy-to-manage tracking and reporting capabilities for their network
- Flexibility and scalability to manage unexpected spikes in network traffic
- A single provider to manage all their ICT and connectivity requirements
Singtel helps your company enjoy fail-safe connectivity by providing a fully diverse infrastructure design that includes dual points of presence (PoPs), submarine cable systems, cable stations and power supplies.
Simplify network management within your company with:
- Singtel Global Delivery Platform (GDP), which provides visibility over your network performance, including jitter and latency
- Singtel Router Management Service (RMS), which proactively monitors your routers to support end-to-end network management
Singtel provides greater manageability and scalability for the delivery of IP traffic or data packets across multiple sites, giving your growing business more flexibility.
Singtel ConnectPlus IP VPN can be integrated with various modes of access (including dedicated connections, Ethernet, DSL and internet VPN) into a single, centrally managed and cost-effective hybrid VPN. We also offer satellite connectivity to reach remote sites with no terrestrial infrastructure.
Singtel ConnectPlus IP VPN offers value-added services that cater to your specific business requirements, such as optimising broadcast traffic, adding bandwidth on demand or making intra-company voice calls across multiple offices.
Singtel offers a variety of managed ICT services that allow you to enhance your network infrastructure; meet growing demand quickly with rapid bandwidth scalability and cloud services; and enable converged communications with voice, data and video conferencing.
How It Works
|Network Layer||Layer 3|
|Technology||Multi-protocol layer switching (MPLS)|
The following are the bandwidths offered, with higher bandwidths available upon request:
|Service Level Agreements||
Up to 99.95% end-to-end circuit availability
|Complementary Services Available||