Gain faster access to cloud services with SingNet eLite Internet Access. This next-generation internet service supports high-speed, symmetrical bandwidth through fibre, giving your business fast and reliable connectivity.
SingNet eLite Internet Access is built on a next-generation fibre optics network using the fastest, proven gigabit passive optical network (GPON) technology. An optical network terminal (ONT) on your premises converts the optical fibre to a gigabit-capable Ethernet interface. For your business, this means speed-of-light uploads, downloads and access to the cloud.
- Speed-of-light connectivity with new fibre cables laid right to your doorstep
- Screens and controls access to all incoming website pages to protect your business from counter-productive and potential liable websites.
- Simplified network architecture thanks to a ubiquitous Ethernet interface to your local area network
- Less congestion with greater capacity for more concurrent users via wired and wireless connections
- A future-proof network that supports IPv6/IPv4 dual-stack IP protocols
- 24x7 technical support
Recommended for businesses that:
- Require fibre broadband for high-speed symmetrical upstream/downstream internet access
- Require concurrent internet access by more than 20 users
- Require both IPv6 and IPv4 addresses
Enjoy unlimited access (time and volume) via symmetrical bandwidth plans ranging from 5Mbps to 100Mbps.
Meet your complex network requirements with 8 static IP addresses and support for IPv6/IPv4 dual-stack IP protocols.
Manage access to website which could deliver spyware, malware, phishing and other cyberthreats while also reducing access to unproductive online activities
Achieve speed-of-light uploads, downloads and access to the cloud via a GPON network dedicated exclusively to business users.
Enjoy peace of mind with access to round-the-clock technical support.
How It Works
Fuelled by GPON Technology
SingNet eLite Internet Access operates on gigabit passive optical network (GPON) technology. GPON leverages advanced fibre optical technology and passive splitters to extend gigabit Ethernet capabilities across a fibre network.
Active components exist only at the two ends of the fibre, namely the optical line termination (OLT) within the Singtel exchange and the optical network termination (ONT) located on a business’ premises. The splitter distributes fibre access to multiple users within the same building.