SingNet eVolve Fibre Broadband
Help your business blaze ahead with SingNet eVolve Fibre Broadband. Deployed via a fibre network dedicated to business internet traffic, SingNet eVolve gives your business a boost with affordable bandwidth and ultra-high-speed connectivity.
SingNet eVolve is easy to set up thanks to a plug-and-play Ethernet interface built on SingTel’s trusted gigabit passive optical network (GPON) fibre network.
- High-speed internet access for smoother downloads, uploads, video calls and surfing
- Screens and controls access to all incoming website pages to protect your business from counter-productive and potential liable websites.
- A free wireless-N router for flexible wireless internet access in your office
- A dedicated fibre network for business use, which means no sharing of bandwidth with home or mobile broadband users
- Uncapped international bandwidth
- Worry-free service provider-managed provisioning process
Recommended for Businesses that
- Need a high-speed internet connection to access applications and storage in the cloud
- Need broadband for basic business uses such as email, web surfing and other online activities
- Do not require a static IP for network uses such as hosting servers, VPN connections, IP PBX or CCTV
Choose from largest variety of fibre broadband plans, bandwidth range from 6Mbps to 100Mbps.
Enjoy peace of mind with access to online as well as technical support hotline, with just one number to remember for both Internet services and Software-As-A-Service applications.
Manage access to website which could deliver spyware, malware, phishing and other cyberthreats while also reducing access to unproductive online activities
No cap usage of International bandwidth during peak or non-peak hours.
Receive a free wireless-N business router with every new sign-up of SingNet eVolve Fibre broadband plan. Enjoy life-time hardware warranty as long as you stay in contract.
SingNet.com.sg Email Account Management portal
Please login to access your account.
“In the business world, time saved is money saved. So, managing timelines closely to ensure all plans stay on track is essential. After waiting in vain for more than a month, we decided to sign up with SingTel instead. It turned out to be the right choice, as the broadband was up and running in two weeks.”
Dianna Ng, Project Manager at Bridge Integrity Services, who signed up with SingTel after an extended delay with another service provider. Read the full story here.
Rate this page
on how useful
is the information:
|SingNet eVolve Fibre Broadband (comes with Broadband Content Filtering)|
|Monthly Subscription||$99.00 Order Now||$158.00 Order Now||$238.00 Order Now|
|Speed||10 Mbps||30 Mbps||100 Mbps|
|Comes with choice* of business solution(s)||
^ Mobile, Mobile BroadBand and Mobile i-PhoneNet plans will be reflected separately on the bill.
How It Works
Fuelled by GPON Technology
SingNet eVolve Fibre Broadband operates on gigabit passive optical network (GPON) technology. GPON leverages advanced fibre optical technology and passive splitters to extend gigabit Ethernet capabilities across a fibre network.
Active components exist only at the two ends of the fibre, namely the optical line termination (OLT) within the SingTel exchange and the optical network termination (ONT) located on a business’ premises. The splitter distributes fibre access to multiple users within the same building.