Here's how it works:
- You'll need a high-speed Internet connection with SingNet Broadband.
- We set up a CallZone in your office by plugging a small device into the Broadband router.
- Anyone on the CallZone plan can make or receive free local calls with their SingTel mobile phone when in the zone.
- When you step outside the zone, while talking on your mobile the switch over is seamless and the calls are still free.
- In addition, your Internet speed won't be affected when someone makes mobile calls within the zone.
Make up to 4 concurrent calls and register up to 16 nominated mobile numbers with CallZone.
Enjoy a seamless transfer from your CallZone network to the SingTel 3G network when you move out of the CallZone coverage area. The entire duration of your call will be free as long as it originates within your CallZone.
Enjoy peace of mind with a CallZone announcement at the start of every outgoing call to confirm that it is being made within your CallZone.
CallZone works via a small cellular access point called a femtocell, which is connected to your SingNet BroadBand router and designed for office use.