Thank you for your submission!
Please note that entries submitted after 6am Monday will not be considered valid.
If you are the lucky winner of a prize, you will receive a call from us within the next week.
For more information call 1688 (8.30am to 8.30pm, Mon to Sun, including PH).
- This “Singtel TV 12th Man Call-Up! Win a trip to England and fulfil your dream!” contest (“Contest”) is organised by (“Singtel”). Employees and agents of Singtel (including their immediate family members) engaged in connection with the development or operation of the Contest are not eligible to enter the Contest. No purchase is necessary. Persons below the age of 18 are required to obtain their parents’ written consent before participating in the Contest, and confirm to the organizing team that such consent has been given, by their participation in the Contest. The organizing team reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its discretion. Each participant is solely responsible for ensuring that participating in this Contest is not illegal or prohibited by the laws or regulations of any country relevant or applicable to the participant. The organizing team reserves the right to disqualify an otherwise eligible person from winning a prize and/or substitute another person as the winner in the event that the organizing team in its absolute discretion believes that the particular person may have contravened, will contravene or has contravened any of these terms and conditions and/or may bring the organizing team into disrepute. In the event the prize has already been awarded to such a person, the prize must be returned immediately to the organizing team at such person’s cost and expense.
- To be eligible to win, participants are required to have an existing subscription to any Singtel TV Value pack, or to Singtel TV mio Stadium+ pack during the time of the draw.
- All entries must be submitted in accordance with the instructions via SMS or through a Singtel website http://www.singteltv.com.sg/12thman. Entries submitted through SMS are subject to standard carrier charges.
- The opening date of the Contest for entries is 23 December 2017 and it will be conducted every Premier League match weekend:
23rd & 24th December 2017
30th & 31st December 2017
13th & 14th January 2018
20th & 21st January 2018
3rd & 4th February 2018
10th & 11th February 2018
24th & 25th February 2018
3rd & 4th March 2018
The closing date of the weekly entry is every Monday morning 6:00am. Entries received after this time will not be considered. In order to enter the Contest, each participant must submit the following information and agree to these terms and conditions:
Q1: What is the Contest code displayed on Singtel TV Mio Stadium channels?
Singtel will select winners based on the correct answers for questions 1 and will gather all correct answers participant into a pool of database to conduct the lucky draw with an auditor to determine the Weekly Winners and Grand Prize Winners.
- Each participant shall fully indemnify and hold harmless Singtel and each of their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, directors, officers, employees and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, losses, demands, causes of action, proceedings, expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees), and/or liabilities resulting or arising from or connected with, or claimed to have arisen, resulted from or be connected with: (i) the participant’s submission, participation, attempt to participate, or inability to participate, in the Contest; (ii) submission and/or use by the Indemnified Parties of any submission (and/or any parts thereof); (iii) the participant’s failure to comply with any one or more of these Contest rules or any applicable laws, rules or regulations; (iv) the unauthorized use by the participant of, as applicable, the name, likeness, voice, work product, brand, trademark, logo of any person or entity; (v) the breach or alleged breach of any warranty, representation (including, without limitation any eligibility-related representation) or covenant made by the participant in connection with the Contest; (vi) acceptance and/or use of any Prize, if any; (vii) any right or benefit granted by the participant to Singtel in connection with the Contest; and/or (viii) the participant’s negligence, willful misconduct, violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or these Contest rules, or his or her violation of any third party’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other right.
- Participants release each of the Indemnified Parties, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of any prizes, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
- Singtel accepts no responsibility for entries lost or not successfully completed due to a technical fault, malfunction, delay, overload, interruption; computer hardware or software failure; satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Winners are entitled to:
48x Weekly Winners:
1 Premier League Club Jersey 2017/18 season (6 winners per week across 8 match weeks)
6x Grand Prize Winners:
1 pair of tickets to the Premier League live match
1 pair of return flight tickets to United Kingdom
1 Hotel accommodation for minimum 2 nights
The winner of the Contest will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 25 March 2018. If the Event is cancelled or rescheduled, Singtel will notify the winner by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 31 March 2018.
Participants will only be entitled to 1 weekly prize and will not be entitled to another weekly prize even if he/she submits a new entry. All participants with the correct answers will qualify for the Grand Prizes, regardless of whether they have won any weekly prizes
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Where prizes contain a specific date during which the prize should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained. Singtel expressly disclaims any warranties express or implied in connection with any prizes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and participants agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to the prizes. In the event that the prize incurs any tax liability, such tax is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Singtel reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize.
- The decision of Singtel regarding any aspect of the Contest is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Singtel reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Singtel reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend these terms and conditions and/or Contest.
- Singtel, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize or participation in this Contest except where it is caused by the negligence of Singtel, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each participant agrees to indemnify Singtel against any losses, damages, costs, expenses, claims or liabilities of any kind arising in connection with his or her participation in this Contest.
- Singtel has the right to disqualify any participant who fails to abide by these terms and conditions or for reasonable cause at any time without any liability whatsoever.
- By entering the Contest, participants agree and acknowledge that all personal data submitted may be collected, processed, stored, disclosed or otherwise used by Singtel and its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest and is subject to Singtel Data Protection Policy (http://info.singtel.com/personal/dataprotection ) and Singtel General Terms & Conditions (http://info.singtel.com/terms-general ). Participants consent to and authorize Singtel to use at its sole discretion, without further compensation to the participants, any of their names, addresses, personal details, photographs, videotapes or any likeness of them for packaging, promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes (where not prohibited by written law).
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Singtel and its affiliates and contractors are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
- This Contest shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit any claim, dispute or controversy to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.