- 1.Handsets and plans displayed on www.singtel.com/ngp/easymobile (the “Easy Mobile website”) are available for online purchase through the Easy Mobile website only. Singtel Mobile Singapore Pte Ltd ("Singtel Mobile") reserves the right to change the prices and handsets offered at the Easy Mobile website without any prior notification.
- 2.Free gifts and promotions offered on the Easy Mobile website are available on a "while stocks last" basis.
- 3.All prices listed on the Easy Mobile website are inclusive of GST.
- 4.The minimum subscription period for the Easy Mobile Plan shall be a period of three (3) months or such other period as may be stipulated by Singtel Mobile as the minimum subscription period before or when the customer subscribes for the Easy Mobile Plan (“Minimum Subscription Period”).
- 5.All handset purchases will require the customer to remain as a subscriber with Singtel Mobile for a period of twenty-four (24) months as stated in the contract entered into by the customer when purchasing the handset (“Device Agreement”).
- 6.Singtel Mobile reserves the right to cancel any completed transaction without any notice to the customer.
- 7.Singtel Mobile reserves the right to vary these Easy Mobile Terms without prior notice to the customer.
B. Easy Mobile Plan
- 1.The Easy Mobile Plan is available as a postpaid plan and includes a monthly subscription.
- 2.Customers must apply for and subscribe to the Easy Mobile Plan including Singtel myBill under their NRIC/Passport/FIN/Identification number.
- 3.Customers shall be allocated units to be distributed across three (3) categories: local data, outgoing local airtime, and local SMS/MMS. Customer has to allocate a minimum of 1 unit per category. Units allocated under the Easy Mobile Plan are only for use within Singapore.
- 4.Customers may reallocate their units once every billing period before 1 day from the start of the next billing period. The new reallocation will take effect from the next billing period.
- 5.Singtel Mobile’s Add-on services (“Add-ons”) which are supported by the Easy Mobile Plan are Caller ID, Autoroam, Pay-As-U-Roam, EasyData Roam, Caller Number Non-Display, DataRoam Saver, Detailed Billing and Mobile Internet Filter.
- 6.Easy Mobile Plan customers may upgrade or downgrade their plan at any time, provided that there are no outstanding amounts due from the customer to Singtel Mobile. The new plan shall take effect from next billing period.
7.If the Easy Mobile Plan is terminated before the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period by the customer for any reason whatsoever, or by Singtel Mobile as a consequence of any breach by the customer of any of the obligations or duties of the customer then, despite any provision to the contrary in the General Terms, the customer shall pay Singtel Mobile in the following manner:
(a) the difference between the Easy Mobile Plan fee that Singtel Mobile would have imposed or charged the customer for the Minimum Subscription Period, had the Easy Mobile Plan not been terminated prior to the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period and the Easy Mobile Plan subscription fee actually paid by the customer; and
(b) the total amount payable by the customer to Singtel Mobile as usage fees for the Easy Mobile Plan for the period during which the Easy Mobile Plan was subscribed by the customer, or and any fees and/or charges that were discounted, waived or reduced by Singtel Mobile on the basis that the customer had subscribed for, or would utilize, the Easy Mobile Plan for the Minimum Subscription Period may be reinstated and imposed by Singtel Mobile on the customer retroactively as from the date of commencement of the Easy Mobile Plan.
8.Downgrade charges (applicable from time to time at Singtel Mobile’s sole discretion) shall apply in the event a Customer downgrades his/her Easy Mobile Plan before the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period in the following manner:
Downgrade from M to S or Combo 1;
Downgrade from L to M or S or Combo 2 or Combo 1; or
Downgrade from XL to L or M or S or Combo 4 or Combo 3 or Combo 2 or Combo 1.
- 9.Downgrade charges will not be applicable in the event the customer downgrades his/her Easy Mobile Plan after the Minimum Subscription Period.
- 10.Notwithstanding paragraphs 7 to 9 above, if the Device Agreement is terminated at any time before or after the expiry of the Minimum Equipment Period by the customer for any reason whatsoever, or by Singtel Mobile as a consequence of any breach by the customer of any of the obligations or duties of the customer, then, despite any provision to the contrary in the General Terms, the customer shall pay to Singtel Mobile a one-time recovery fee to be calculated in the manner stated in the Device Agreement.
- 11.The Easy Mobile Plan is to be used for personal and non-commercial purpose only and is subject to Singtel’s fair usage policy. Singtel Mobile shall have the sole discretion to assess whether a Customer’s usage is excessive or abusive, in which event Singtel Mobile reserves the right to suspend, modify, any usage abuse of the Easy Mobile Plan.
- 12.Multi-line discounts/ cross-product bundles, Bill Rebates and Red Rewards points shall not be applicable to Easy Mobile Plan customers.
(a) Monthly bills for the Easy Mobile Plan are available via only via myBill. The Easy Mobile Plan will be billed in a new billing account. The Terms and Conditions of Singtel myBill (available at http://info.singtel.com/terms-mybill) shall apply.
(b) In the event that Singtel myBill is terminated for any reason, the Easy Mobile Plan will cease automatically. Singtel reserves the right to automatically convert the Easy Mobile Plan to an equivalent Singtel Mobile price plan without notification to Customer.
- 14.Easy Mobile Plan post-sales support is available at Singtel’s self-serve channels such as Intergrated Voice Recordings, My Account and My Singtel mobile App.