Enjoy crystal-clear voice quality on your international calls with IDD 001, our premium IDD service offering the fastest and most direct connection to over 240 destinations worldwide at reasonable rates.
IDD 001 is:
- Convenient – Available anytime without a subscription
- Comprehensive – Call directly to over 240 destinations around the world
- High-quality – Enjoy crisp, clear calls to overseas numbers
How to Apply for Singtel IDD access
To use the IDD 001 service, you must have Singtel IDD access activated on your phone line. Application is free and there is no subscription fee.
You can apply to have Singtel IDD access activated on your home phone or personal mobile line using the following methods:
- If you are applying for your Singtel mobile or fixed line, call 1688.
- If you are applying for your StarHub or M1 line, call 104.
Via mail or fax:
Please complete the application form and mail it to:
Customer Service - Consumer Support
Orchard Post Office Box 309
Or you can fax the completed application form to us at 6796 1767.
IDD 001 User Guide
To use Singtel’s IDD 001 service, dial as follows:
To call Indonesian Border Towns, dial as follows:
011<area code (if any)><overseas telephone number>
To make an operator-assisted international call (Service 104), dial 104. Operator-assisted international telephone calls are not available to the following destinations:
- Midway Islands
- Tokelau Island
Look up country and area codes to our most popular destinations.
Find areas codes for Indonesian Border Towns (Access Code 011).