Make international calls at attractive low rates with v019, which lets you connect all day long to both mobile and fixed lines in more than 240 destinations worldwide.
- Good value – Enjoy low rates that let you spend more time talking with family and friends overseas
- Comprehensive – Call directly to over 240 destinations around the world
- Convenient – Available anytime without a subscription
Exclusively for mio Plan and mio Home Customers:
As a valued mio Plan or mio Home customer, you will enjoy an additional 15% off the prevailing rates when you make overseas calls with v019.
How to Apply for SingTel IDD Access
To use the v019 service, you must have SingTel IDD access activated on your phone line. Application is free and there is no subscription fee.You can apply to have SingTel IDD access activated on your home phone or personal mobile line using the following methods:
- If you are applying for your SingTel mobile or fixed line, call 1688.
- If you are applying for your StarHub or M1 line, call 104.
Via mail or fax:
Please complete the application form and mail it to:
Customer Service - Consumer Support
Orchard Post Office Box 309
Or you can fax the completed application form to us at 6796 1767.
v019 User Guide
To use SingTel’s v019 service, simply use any direct phone line, PhoneNet, ISDN or mobile line with SingTel IDD access and dial as follows:
019<country code><area code><telephone number>
If you have queries about SingTel’s v019 service, please call 104. If you encounter difficulties making an overseas call and would like to check on the condition of the telephone line, please call 1608.
Search a more comprehensive list of country codes.