Surf the internet anytime, anywhere when you choose a price plan bundled with 2GB or more of free local data usage. Our data-bundled plans let you access emails, Facebook and the latest breaking news even when you are on the go.
- Enjoy mobile surfing on the go with free local bundled data
- Data charges capped at up to $188/month for unlimited data usage
- Free local outgoing calls and free local SMS
- Discover ultrafast speeds on SingTel 4G network
|Outgoing Local Calls||100 mins||100 mins||200 mins||500 mins||Unlimited|
|RedPAC Plus Supplementary Details||-||-||-||-||-|
Data-bundled Plans FAQs
Why are there new tiers in SingTel's data-bundled plans?
As 10% of our customers consume 64% of data network while the other 90% use less than 2GB of data a month, this new pricing creates a fairer and more efficient data network.
Will existing customers be affected?
The names of all Flexi and iFlexi price plans will be changed. But the name change does not affect customers’ existing data bundle. Customers on Lite/Value/Plus/Premium price plans with 12GB data bundle will only be affected if they decide to re-contract or change existing price plans from 1st July 2012.
How do I check my mobile data usage?
Otherwise, you can view your mobile data usage on your bill statement.
Do I need to pay more to enjoy 4G service?
No. To enjoy 4G service, simply sign up or re-contract on SuperLite/ Lite/ Value/ Plus/ Prestige price plan on a 4G smartphone. 4G VAS is provided at no additional cost for the best experience on your 4G devices. Usual price is $10.70/month (waived until further notice).
What is the cost of exceeding data usage?
3G excess local data usage is charged at up to 1GB at $5.35 (incl. GST) and capped at $94/month (incl. GST) for unlimited usage. For new and re-contracting 3G customers from 16 September 2013 onwards, local data is charged at up to 1GB at $10.70 (incl. GST) and data capped at $188/month (incl. GST) for unlimited usage. 4G excess data usage is charged at the rate of $10.70/GB and capped at $188/month for unlimited usage, with effect from 16 September 2013.
What are the changes to SingTel’s price plans wef 5 April 2014?
All new postpaid mobile subscriptions on SuperLite/Lite/Value/Plus plan will be provided with Pay-As-You-Roam (PAYR) perpetually, giving customers the freedom to roam at any time without having to pay a monthly subscription for Autoroam. There is no monthly subscription for PAYR. Free 3 months Caller ID and free SMS Plus will not be bundled with new lines.
Customers can also opt in to enjoy the current TalkMore Extra and DataMore 1GB promotions. TalkMore Extra gives customers an additional 200 minutes local talktime between any mobile or fixed line service provider. DataMore 1GB gives customers an additional 1GB of local mobile data.
Why is Autoroam being replaced with PAYR?
Previously, new mobile lines were bundled with Autoroam free for the 1st 3 months and customers only benefitted if they happened to travel during the free months. With the change to perpetual PAYR, customers have the peace of mind to know that they can use their mobile line while roaming anytime, without having to pay a regular monthly subscription.
Why has SingTel stopped bundling Caller ID/Autoroam/SMS Plus free for new subscribers?
Every customer has different mobile usage needs. SingTel is streamlining our basic price plan offerings to give customers the flexibility to customise their own mobile plan subscriptions by selecting from the Add-ons available, instead of pre-determining a fixed set of add-ons for every new line. Click here to find out more about the various add-ons available
I am considering which add-on to sign up for. What are the most popular add-ons?
TalkMore Extra gives subscribers an additional 200 minutes of local talktime and can be used for calls to SingTel/M1/StarHub lines.
DataMore gives heavy mobile data users up to 4GB of additional local data.
Sign up for EasyDataRoam if you are a frequent traveller who needs to be connected constantly while on the go, EasyData Roam conveniently and automatically offers a subscription to DataRoam Saver Daily plans in over 50 selected countries. With the new Network Lock feature, users are also protected from bill shock from roaming on non-preferred networks.
Click here to find out more about add-ons and check out the latest promotions at any SingTel shop
Will existing subscribers be affected by the change?
No, existing subscribers will continue to enjoy the service based on the contract during the sign up. However if you sign up for a new line or recontract from 5 April 2014 onwards, then you will be following our new price plan bundle.
I want to upgrade my plan from SuperLite to Lite now. I have signed up before 5 April and I am still enjoying 3 months free Caller ID and Autoroam. Will the free Caller ID and Autoroam be carried forward to the next plan?
No, the free Caller ID and Autoroam will end when you upgrade to Lite.
Data-bundled Plans Terms & Conditions
- 4G service is available with sign up of SuperLite/Lite/Value/Plus/Prestige plans.
Data bundle is for local usage only. Excess local data usage is charged at the rate of $10.70/GB and capped at $188/month.
While roaming overseas, prevailing data roaming charges apply.
- Customer must sign a 2-year equipment contract (new or recontract) on the above price plans.
- Corporate Mobile Executive Scheme (CMES) is not applicable.
- A conversion fee applies for existing SingTel Mobile telephone lines under an equipment undertaking agreement term that is converted to CIS.
- Prestige Plan: Free unlimited Local Calls and Local SMS/MMS are to any local number. Subscribers are to use the service for personal and non- commercial purpose only. This service is conditional on fair usage by customers. SingTel Mobile shall have the sole discretion to assess whether a customer’s usage is excessive. Prevailing charges will be levied on subscribers who abuse the service. Unlimited v019 calls VAS is not applicable for Prestige price plans.
- Some features, applications and services are not available in all areas.
- Application availability and pricing are subject to change.
- Local Talktime is charged based on an initial block of 1 minute and subsequent blocks of 6 seconds rounded to the nearest cent on a per call basis.
- Termination of mobile lines within contract of less than 3 months will be charged at prevailing list rates. Please refer to http://info.singtel.com/terms-mobile for more information.
- Prevailing data charges apply for roaming. Please refer to www.singtel.com/dataroam for more information.
- All charges include 7% GST.
- Use of the iPhone constitutes acceptance of the iPhone terms and conditions and other third party terms and conditions found in the iPhone box, or at http://www.apple.com/legal/sla/.
- SingTel reserves the rights to amend terms & conditions without prior notice.
Please click here for the full Terms & Conditions.
- Data Bundle: Excess local data usage is charged at the rate of $10.70/GB and capped at $188/month. To enjoy more data at great savings, subscribe to DataMore Add-On. Click here to find out more.
- Free 2GB Store & Share: Click here to download Store & Share app and register.
- Free Local Calls/SMS/MMS are for usage within Singapore to any local mobile number. To ensure that the activities of some users do not impair the ability of our customers to have access to reliable services, this service is for personal and non- commercial purpose only, and is conditional on fair usage by customers, capped at 10,000 minutes and/or 50,000 SMS/MMS. Our services should not be used in a manner that unduly interferes with the use of SingTel Mobile’s network or systems. SingTel Mobile reserves the right, without notice or limitation, to levy prevailing charges on usage in excess of cap, or to deny, terminate, end, modify, disconnect, or suspend service if an individual engages in any of the prohibited voice or messages uses detailed at www.singtel.com, or if SingTel Mobile, at its sole discretion, determines the action is necessary to protect the network from harm or degradation.
*Typical download speed is the typical range of download speed that the user can experience 80% of the time, over a 24-hour period at various locations with 4G outdoor coverage, including Orchard, City Hall and Shenton Way. The speed range may vary between users and is subject to device users and is subject to device used, hardware and software limitation, network coverage/traffic, distance between user and base station, nature of built-up area, source of website and other external factors. Please visit here for more information.