Get Started with Singtel

Hi I'm Shirley

Ask me your question about Consumer mobile, broadband, TV and billing.

Ask me your question about Consumer mobile, broadband, TV and billing.

Top 5 Questions

Documents required for new customers

Are you new to Singtel or subscribing to a new service? Here are the documents that you will need when you apply for a Singtel mobile, broadband or TV service.

For Singapore Citizen or Permanent Residents

If you are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident applying to any Singtel service(s), please bring your original IC to the Singtel Shop. If your NRIC is lost, you may bring your passport and a police report indicating your lost NRIC.

For Foreigners

If you are a foreigner applying for any Singtel service(s), please bring the following documents to the Singtel Shop:

  • Employment Pass/Work Permit/Social or Dependent Pass with at least 6 months validity to date of expiry; and
  • Purchase Agreement/Tenancy Letter (with proof of more than 6mths occupancy); and
  • Passport

If you are applying on behalf of someone else

If you are applying for a service on behalf of someone else, documents that are required include:

  • Letter of authorisation letter signed by the applicant
  • Identification documents of the authorised person
  • Identification documents of the subscriber
  • Any other documents that might be needed as per the sections above

If you want to transfer ownership

For a transfer of ownership, the original identification documents of both the Transferor and Transferee are required.

In the case that the transfer of ownership is from a Corporate Plan to a Personal Plan, you will need the following:

  • Company Unique Entity Number (UEN)
  • Company authorisation letter with company stamp

Both Transferor and Transferee must settle all outstanding balances in their accounts with the Singtel Group before proceeding with the transfer.