Ways to make payment
There are a number of ways that you can pay your bill. Click on your preferred payment method for details.
Payment by GIRO
Paying by GIRO is the most convenient way of paying your bills monthly.
To obtain a GIRO application form, you can:
- Download and print the New GIRO Application form. Mail the completed application form to our GIRO processing office. Postage will be paid for by Singtel.
- Login to DBS or POSB, if you have an account with them, to apply for GIRO payment.
- Call 1800 738 3330 (24 hours), and follow through the instructions.
- Visit any SingPost outlet and apply with the counter staff to enable GIRO Payment.
If you have an existing arrangement with Singtel and will like to change your GIRO Payment Limit, download and print the Change GIRO Payment Limit form. Mail the completed application form our GIRO processing office. Postage will be paid for by Singtel.
Payment through My Singtel app
If you have My Singtel app installed, you will be able to pay with either your Credit Card, or eNETS Internet Banking. Simply navigate to the ‘Bills’ tab, select the accounts you want to pay for, and tap the ‘Pay Bill’ button at the bottom of the screen.
As you proceed through the options, you will be brought to a secure page where you will be able to select your payment mode, as well as the email address for your receipt to be sent to. You can proceed from there and confirm the transaction to make your payment.
Payment at 7-Eleven
Payment can be made by NETS, cashcard and cash at any major 7-Eleven outlet if you bring your Singtel Bill with you.
Payment at SingPost
Payment at SingPost branches may be made by NETS, cashcard, cash or cheque1. Cashier’s order or a bank draft in Singapore currency drawn on a bank in Singapore is also accepted. Please bring your Singtel bill with you.
Payments made after 5pm on weekdays and 1pm on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be updated to your account on the next working day.
1Cheques should be crossed and made payable to SingPost, and should not be postdated.
Payment by Other Electronic Means
You may also pay your bills via:
- Self-service Automated Machines (SAM)
- AXS e-Station & m-Station – eNETs Debit (DBS, POSB, Citi, OCBC and UOB)
- ATMs of participating banks.
Phone banking with:
Internet Banking with:
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bank of India
- SAM Web/Mobile – GIRO-On-Demand and locally issued Visa/MasterCard
Payment by Post
You can mail in your cheque, cashier’s order or bank draft to make payment. Please ensure that it is in Singapore currency, crossed and made payable to Singtel, and that your cashier’s order or bank draft has been drawn on a bank in Singapore.
Write your account number(s) on the reverse of your cheque and enclose the bill payment slips. If your payment is for more than one account, please state the amount for each account.
Mail your payment to Robinson Road P.O. Box 282, Singapore 900532.
Please do not postdate your cheque.
Payment by Credit/Debit Card
You can pay by credit/debit card at:
- Singtel myBill website– Visa/MasterCard
- vBox – GIRO-On-Demand and locally issued Visa/MasterCard
- AXS Kiosks – DBS Visa/MasterCard, Citibank Visa/MasterCard and Diners
- My Account
- My Singtel App
You can also set up monthly recurring Singtel bill payment with your Visa/MasterCard Credit/Debit cards. Complete and fax the application form to the Singtel fax number stated on the form: