Find help for your Apps here
Who do I contact if I have a question about something that I purchased using Google Carrier Billing?
If you have any questions regarding the application you downloaded, or any app related issues, please contact the application developer. Alternatively, you can also contact the merchant that the purchase was made from.
You can find the contact options (an email address or phone no. or a website) of the merchant or application developer under the developer section in the application that you have downloaded.
How will the charges appear on my bill?
The charges will appear under the “Bill on Behalf Goods/Services” section of your mobile bill. Google Play downloads will be listed as “Google Play – (App Name)” and the corresponding charges will be displayed in your bill.
How do I stop paying via carrier billing?
For Google Play:
- Sign in to your account at https://wallet.google.com/manage.
- Click Payment methods along the left side of the page.
- Click delete next to the Carrier Billing option.
- Disable your BlackBerry ID; or.
- Switch to alternate payment mode from your BlackBerry World setting.
- Who do I contact if I have a question about something that I purchased using Google Carrier Billing?