Find help for your Broadband for Laptops and Tablets here
Troubleshooting and Technical Support
- How can I get a replacement for my faulty SIM card?
I am having issues accessing the internet with my tablet.
Visit Mobile Device Support for step-by-step guides on resolving technical issues for your device.
Add-On & Services
- I need more than the local data limit allocated to my data Plan.
How do I sign up for Wireless@SG?
To sign up for Wireless@SG, Singtel mobile customers may dial *9434 (*WiFi) on your Singtel mobile line. Otherwise, you may submit an online registration form.
How do I connect to Wireless@SG?
To sign up for the service:
- At the hotspot, enable your wireless networking and select "Wireless@SG" from the list of available networks.
- Launch your Internet browser.
A login page will appear to prompt for your SingNet or Singtel Mobile User ID and Password.
For SingNet Customers
- Type in your SingNet Dial-up / BroadBand User ID, followed by @singnet and your corresponding password.
For Singtel Mobile Customers
- Your login ID is your mobile phone number, followed by @stm For eg, 91234567@stm
- Your password is your IDEAS password or the password you received via 9434 (WiFi)
- Click here to find out more on how to sign up for this service.
- Upon successful authentication, the webpage of the requested URL will appear and you will be connected to the Internet. (Note: For corporate users, it is recommended to use your Company's Virtual Private Network (VPN) when accessing corporate information and data at the wireless hotspots for added security.)
- To end your Internet session, type "logout." at the URL bar.
Where are the Wireless@SG hotspots at?
The hotspots include cafes like Starbucks, Delifrance, Spinneli, DOME, Gelare café; restaurants like Burger King, Ichiban Boshi and Fiesta; public libraries, country clubs, community centres, shopping malls like Ngee Ann City, Paragon and Raffles City.