Find help for your Home Broadband here
Accounts & Appointments
What happens if I terminate my service before the contract period ends?
An early termination fee will be imposed. The fee is based on the remaining number of months in your contract period x the promotional subscription rate that you are paying.
I am currently a Starhub MaxOnline subscriber. Can I apply for Singtel Home BroadBand service?
Singtel no longer offers ADSL services. To enjoy better surfing experience at higher speeds, check out our fibre broadband plans.
Will the change of plan affect my contract period?
No. Your contract period remains as per the activation date of your Singtel Home BroadBand service.
How can I check whether I’m eligible to recontract my Singtel Home BroadBand service?
Singtel no longer offers recontract of ADSL services. To enjoy better surfing experience at higher speeds, check out our fibre broadband plans.
Can I transfer my Singtel Home BroadBand Plan anytime during my contract period?
Yes. The transferee will continue with the remainder of the Singtel Fibre BroadBand Plan contract period. Please note that the transferee will be charged an administrative fee of $10.70 (inclusive of GST). You can make the transfer by walking in to any Singtel Shop. Please note that both transferor and transferee must be present, and must bring any supporting documents.
What should I do to transfer ownership of my Singtel Home BroadBand?
Both Transferor (the existing subscriber) and Transferee must be present during the transfer. Customers can walk in to any of our Customer Service Counters.
In the event only one party (transferor or transferee) can be present for the transfer, he/she will have to furnish the following documents at point of transfer:
Authorisation letter and acceptance letter: signed by both Transferor and Transferee, with the information below
- User ID
- Singtel Home BroadBand Telephone no.
- Name of current subscriber
- Name of transferee
Upon transfer, the Transferor’s loyalty reward may be forfeited.
The Transferee will take over the remaining terms of contract(s) of the Transferor, otherwise the Transferor will have to pay a penalty for early termination of contract(s).
The Transferee will be charged a one-time transfer fee of $10 (before GST). Other charges such as registration charges, Singtel installation and NetLinkTrust installation also apply. For more information, please call 1688.
- Authorisation letter and acceptance letter: signed by both Transferor and Transferee, with the information below
I want to change/reset my Home BroadBand password.
If you have forgotten or need to change your Singtel Home BroadBand password, you can reset it with the following steps:
- Log in to My Portal using your SingNet Email ID
- Select 'Settings'
- Select 'Account'
- Choose 'Change your Internet Access Password'
- What happens if I terminate my service before the contract period ends?
Add-ons and Services
How much email storage space is provided?
1GB of email space is provided. You can subscribe for additional email space at $5.35 (including GST) per MB per month.
- I want to change/reset my SingNet Email password.
- How much email storage space is provided?
How do I sign up for Wireless@SG?
To sign up for Wireless@SG, Singtel mobile customers may dial *9434 (*WiFi) on your Singtel mobile line. Otherwise, you may submit an online registration form.
How do I connect to Wireless@SG?
- At the hotspot, enable your wireless networking and select "Wireless@SG" from the list of available networks.
- Launch your Internet browser.
A login page will appear to prompt for your SingNet or Singtel Mobile User ID and Password.
For SingNet Customers
- Type in your SingNet Dial-up / BroadBand User ID, followed by @singnet and your corresponding password.
For Singtel Mobile Customers
- Your login ID is your mobile phone number, followed by @stm For eg, 91234567@stm
- Your password is your IDEAS password or the password you received via 9434 (WiFi)
- Click here to find out more on how to sign up for this service.
- Upon successful authentication, the webpage of the requested URL will appear and you will be connected to the Internet. (Note: For corporate users, it is recommended to use your Company's Virtual Private Network (VPN) when accessing corporate information and data at the wireless hotspots for added security.)
- To end your Internet session, type "logout." at the URL bar.
Where are the Wireless@SG hotspots at?
The hotspots include cafes like Starbucks, Delifrance, Spinneli, DOME, Gelare café; restaurants like Burger King, Ichiban Boshi and Fiesta; public libraries, country clubs, community centres, shopping malls like Ngee Ann City, Paragon and Raffles City.
- How do I sign up for Wireless@SG?