Find help for your Home Digital Line here
Accounts & Appointments
How do I check my scheduled installation timing?
You can check in a few different ways:
- Via My Account at Singtel.com
- Call 1688 and speak with a call agent.
What do I do if I missed my installation appointment?
If you have missed your installation appointment, you can make another by:
- My Account at Singtel.com
- Calling 1688 to speak with a call agent:
How do I change my home digital line number?
To change the number of your home digital line, you can visit any Singtel Shop, or call 1688 to speak with a call agent.
I am going overseas for a few months. Can I temporarily suspend my line?
To suspend your line temporarily, you may:
- Walk in to any of our Customer Service Counters
- Fax your request to 6796 1767 (Residential)
Your monthly telephone service and any value-added services subscriptions will continue while your line is temporarily suspended.
How do I sign up for a new Telephone Service?
If you are a new customer you may walk in to any of our Customer Service Counters.
If you are an existing Singtel customer and wish to apply for an additional telephone line, you may call 1688 and speak to our call agents.
Age EligibilitySingapore Citizens / Permanent Residents
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age.
Applicants aged between 17 - 20 years are
- allowed only 1 telephone line (or Direct Exchange Line) each;
- provided services with local usage only; and
- barred from outgoing STD, IDD, Operator-Assisted (104), Audio line (1900) and incoming International Collect calls.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Applicants on social visit must provide tenancy agreement or document as proof of ownership of property in Singapore.
Foreigner’s DepositA minimum deposit of $200 (non-taxable) per line is required for foreigners with
- Work permit
- Social pass
- Student pass
- Dependant pass
What should I do to transfer ownership of my telephone services?
Both the Transferor (the existing subscriber) and Transferee must be present during the transfer. Customers can walk in to any of our Customer Service Counters, with their original NRICs.
If the Transferee is a Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident:Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents
- Transferee must be at least 17 years of age.
A Transferee aged between 17 - 20 years is:
- Allowed only 1 Telephone Line (or Direct Exchange Line, DEL) per NRIC
- Provided services with local usage only; and
- Barred from outgoing STD, IDD, Operator Assisted (104), Audio line (1900) and incoming International Collect calls.
- Transferee must be above 21 years of age.
- Transferee on social visit must provide tenancy agreement or proof of ownership of property in Singapore.
- A minimum deposit of $200 per line is required for foreigners with Work Permit, Social Pass, Student Pass or Dependant Pass.
Transferee has to pay a one-time transfer fee of $21.40 (including GST).
- How do I check my scheduled installation timing?
How do I make an overseas call from Singapore?
Singtel provides various international calling services for both mobile phones and home lines.
Lets you stay connected all day long in more than 240 destination worldwide at attractive low rates. This service is available at any time without a subscription. Mio Plan and mio Home customers get to enjoy additional 15% off prevailing rates
A premium service offering the fastest and most direct connection to over 240 destinations worldwide.
- How do I make an overseas call from Singapore?