Find help for your Mobile Broadband here
Billing & Usages
Why am I being charged for local data access?
You might have exceeded the indicated limit of your data bundle on your Mobile Broadband plan. You can check Data Plans to see the local data limit of your respective price plan. Alternatively, you can register and check My Account at Singtel.com to see the details of your plan, as well as your current usage.
You can also track your current usage using the My Singtel app.
Why are there unexpected roaming charges?
There are various possibilities why you might have incurred roaming charges unexpectedly.
One example is that you may have accessed content that required an internet connection without switching to WiFi or deactivating your data roaming service.
If you were in Singapore, you might also have been in an area too close to a neighbouring telco, where your phone might have switched networks automatically.
For more information, you may like to call 1688 to speak with our call agent.
Will I be able to check how much data I have consumed?
Yes, you can check your data usage by:
- Entering your Data Number and NRIC into our Data Usage Record (Only for Mobile BroadBand for laptops and Tablets)
- Logging onto the IDEAS portal and selecting "Local Data Usage and Settings"
- Downloading My Singtel app on your phone or tablet, and tapping on "Data Usage" in the menu option
- You can also dial *3282 on your Singtel mobile Postpaid line to receive an SMS on your usage
Singtel will also send a SMS/email notification to inform you of the data usage at 80% and 100% usage level.
- Why am I being charged for local data access?
Troubleshooting and Technical Support
- How can I get a replacement for my faulty SIM card?
How do I get my PUK code and unlock my phone?
You can obtain your PUK code to unlock your phone with a self-help menu. Dial 1688, select your preferred language, and follow the instructions to select the option for your PUK code.
How do I get started with using my Mobile Broadband Data Plan with a USB modem?
Simply insert the Data SIM card into your USB modem and plug the modem into your laptop/netbook. Click ‘Connect’ upon launching the Mobile BroadBand manager (icon differs by models). For first time users, you will be prompted to install a Connection Manager (Mobile BroadBand) client.
I am having issues accessing the internet with my mobile device.
Visit the Mobile Device Support for step-by-step guides on resolving technical issue for your device.
Add-On & Services
I need more than the local data limit allocated to my data Plan.
With the DataMore add-on, you can enjoy additional local data from as low as $8.56 per month:
DataMore Add-On 1GB 2GB 3GB 4GB Monthly Subscription $8.56/mth $17.12/mth $25.68/mth $34.24/mth
Please note that this add-on is not available to Easy Mobile users.
How do I sign up for Wireless@SG?
To sign up for Wireless@SG, Singtel mobile customers may dial *9434 (*WiFi) on your Singtel mobile line. Otherwise, you may submit an online registration form.
How do I connect to Wireless@SG?
- At the hotspot, enable your wireless networking and select "Wireless@SG" from the list of available networks.
- Launch your Internet browser.
A login page will appear to prompt for your SingNet or Singtel Mobile User ID and Password.
For SingNet Customers
- Type in your SingNet Dial-up / BroadBand User ID, followed by @singnet and your corresponding password.
- Your login ID is your mobile phone number, followed by @stm For eg, 91234567@stm
- Your password is your IDEAS password or the password you received via 9434 (WiFi)
- Click here to find out more on how to sign up for this service.
- Upon successful authentication, the webpage of the requested URL will appear and you will be connected to the Internet. (Note: For corporate users, it is recommended to use your Company's Virtual Private Network (VPN) when accessing corporate information and data at the wireless hotspots for added security.)
- To end your Internet session, type "logout." at the URL bar.
Where are the Wireless@SG hotspots at?
The hotspots include cafes like Starbucks, Delifrance, Spinneli, DOME, Gelare café; restaurants like Burger King, Ichiban Boshi and Fiesta; public libraries, country clubs, community centres, shopping malls like Ngee Ann City, Paragon and Raffles City.
- I need more than the local data limit allocated to my data Plan.