Find help for your Prepaid Cards here
Top-up & Balances
How do I check the balance on my hi!SIM Card (including Data bundle)?
To check your hi!Card account balance you can:
- Visit www.singtel.com/hi
- Call 9676-7777 (toll free) and press 1
- Dial *100# from your prepaid mobile to check your balance and expiry
- Make an outgoing call. Your balance will be announced before your call is connected or when you allow the other party to end the call first.
How do I make a top up on my Prepaid Card?
To top-up your hi! Card, you can:
- Purchase a Top-Up card from any authorized dealer
- Top-up at any Self-service Automated Machine (SAM), DBS/POSB ATM or AXS Station
- Top-up online at easy Online Top- up, easy Account Top-up, hi!Account (Free Access) or vPost
- Use the Singtel Dash app
- Call 1900 914 1488 from a Singtel Residential Line
- Dial *1355 via a Singtel Postpaid Line
- Use My Singtel app
What does the bundled value in SuperHot$128 top-up offer, and how do I take advantage of it?
Each SuperHot$128 card provides customers with:
- $100 worth of local SMSes and local voice calls (excluding premium calls to 100/ LDD / 1800 and Singtel International Calling Card access numbers)
- $28 worth of global SMSes and IDD calls (Inclusive of local call charges for IDD calls)
To enjoy the bundled value of SuperHot$128, simply purchase and top up using the SuperHot$128 Top-up card. Alternatively, you can top up via any Self-service Automated Machine (SAM), DBS/POSB ATM or AXS Station.
What does the bundled value in Bonus$30 top up offer? How can i enjoy these offers?
Each Bonus $30 Top-up card provides prepaid mobile customers with:
- $30 worth of Local voice calls (Excluding premium calls to 1800/1900/100/LDD), Local SMSes, IDD calls and Global SMSes
- FREE IDD calls (v019) to China and Malaysia
To enjoy the bundled value of Bonus$30, simply purchase and top up using the Bonus $30 Top-up card. Alternatively, you can also top up via any Self-service Automated Machine (SAM), DBS/POSB ATM or AXS Station.
How can I make a top-up to my prepaid card while overseas?
To make a top-up to your prepaid card while overseas, just follow these steps:
- Dial *132*, followed by the 10 digit top-up card number and the 6 digit pin number.
- Press the # key and make the call
You will need a minimum balance of $8 in your main account to make a roaming Call/SMS.
- How do I check the balance on my hi!SIM Card (including Data bundle)?
Roaming, Add-ons & Services
How can I make calls from my prepaid card while I am overseas?
To make calls from your prepaid card while overseas, just follow these steps:
- Dial *131*, followed by the Country Code (e.g. 65 for Singapore) and the telephone number of person you wish to contact
- Press the # key and make the call
You will need a minimum balance of $8 in your main account to make a roaming call.
Please note that the availability of Prepaid Roaming depends on the foreign network operator, their coverage and the handset used.
How can I send an SMS from my prepaid card while I am overseas?
To send an SMS from your prepaid card while overseas, simply add a +<Country Code>
in front of your recipient’s mobile number. Take note that the SMS will not send if the “+” sign is omitted.
You will need a minimum balance of $8 in your main account to send a roaming SMS.
How will I be charged when I use my Singtel Prepaid Mobile line overseas?
You can check local call and SMS rates under Rates on the Prepaid Mobile Cards page.
If you are overseas, you can also dial *100# to check the rate.
Can I get unlimited Incoming Calls for my Prepaid Card?
You can get free incoming call days when you purchase and use certain top-up cards. They are as follows:
- $10 hi! Top-up Card (10 days free incoming calls)
- $20 hi! Top-up Card (20 days free incoming calls)
- $50 hi! Top-up Card (20 days free incoming calls)
- $22 DataTalk$22 hi! Top-up Card (30 days free incoming calls)
- $15 Hot$55 hi! Top-up Card (10 days free incoming calls)
If you require additional free incoming calls, you can activate the Unlimited Incoming Calls add-on.
To activate the service, call *1300 on your Singtel prepaid mobile.
To deactivate, call * 1301 on your Singtel mobile. A charge of $1.53 applies.
Can I share the talk time of my Prepaid Card with another Prepaid Card user in Singapore or to someone overseas?
You can share your talk time with another Prepaid Card user. This can be activated depending on where the other Prepaid Card user is located.
To share in Singapore
You can do so by using for hi!Share Singapore to transfer your call value balance to another Singtel Prepaid Card user.
The service can be activated by:
- Dial *100# on your prepaid mobile
- Visit www.singtel.com/hi (free access)
- SMS “Recipient’s Singtel Prepaid hi!Card number” to 70201
To share overseas
You can do so by using hi!Share International.
Do note that it is only available for selected countries. Find out more at the Add- Ons section at the Singtel website and select the ‘Talk Time’ category.
- How can I make calls from my prepaid card while I am overseas?
Troubleshooting and Technical Support
How do I get my PUK code and unlock my phone?
You can obtain your PUK code by speaking to one of our Customer Care Officers at 1800 482 2800. It is available daily, 8am – 10pm.
How do I set up the MMS service on my Singtel Prepaid Mobile line?
You need an MMS- supported mobile phone. Next, you are required to activate and configure your mobile phone. You can find instructions by selecting your phone model on Mobile Device Help.
I am having technical issues with my mobile device.
Visit Mobile Device Help for step-by-step guides on resolving technical issue for your device.
- How do I get my PUK code and unlock my phone?