Find help for your Singtel TV here
Accounts & Appointments
How do I check my scheduled installation timing?
You can check in a few different ways:
- Via My Account at Singtel.com
- Call 1688 and speak with a call agent.
What do I do if I missed my installation appointment?
If you have missed your installation appointment, you can make another by:
- My Account at Singtel.com.
- Calling 1688 to speak with a call agent:
How do I purchase Video on Demand on Singtel TV?
Video on Demand (VOD) can easily be accessed via the Singtel TV Remote Control. Visit Channels & On Demand: Video on Demand for available programmes.
If you wish to buy a channel that is not part of your existing package, you may be required to sign up for a different plan. Call 1609 to speak with our call agent.
- How do I check my scheduled installation timing?
Singtel TV GO
How do I retrieve my Singtel TV number?
There are two ways for you to retrieve your Singtel TV number.
- You can find it in your Singtel bill. It would appear in this line ‘Singtel TV NO. xxxxxxxx”
- SMS the NRIC of the Singtel TV account holder to 78646 to retrieve your Singtel TV number.
If the above options are not available to you, you may call 1688 and speak to our call agents.
What are the supported devices for Singtel TV GO?
The Singtel TV GO app is available for iOS and selected Android models.
- How do I retrieve my Singtel TV number?