We offer a variety of ways to pay your bill. Click on your preferred payment method for details.
- Payment by GIRO
- Payment at 7 Eleven
- Payment at SingPost
- Payment by Other Electronic Means
- Payment by Post
- Payment by Credit / Debit Card
GIRO is the most convenient method of paying your bills. There are several ways to obtain a GIRO form:
- Call 1800-738 3330 (24 hours), select option 2 and follow the step by step guide
- Download the form below
- Visit the DBS/POSBank website
- Visit any SingPost outlet
Payment by NETS, cashcard and cash can be made at major 7-Eleven outlets. Just bring your SingTel bill with you.
Payment at SingPost branches may be made by NETS, cheque, cashcard, cash, or cashier's order or bank draft in Singapore currency drawn on a bank in Singapore. Please bring your bill with you. Cheques should be crossed and made payable to SingPost, and should not be postdated.
Payment after 5pm on weekdays and 1pm on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be updated to your account the next working day.
You may also pay your bills via:
- Self-service Automated Machines (SAM)
- AXS Station (includes AXS e-Station & m-Station)
- ATMs of participating banks.
- Phone banking with:
- Internet Banking with:
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bank of India
For payment via Phone banking/ Internet Banking, you will need to be registered with the respective bank.
Please ensure that your cheque, cashier's order or bank draft is in Singapore currency, drawn on a bank in Singapore, crossed and made payable to SingTel. Write your account number(s) on the reverse of your cheque and enclose the bill payment slips. If your cheque is for payment of more than one account, please state the amount for each account.
Mail your payment to Robinson Road P.O. Box 282, Singapore 900532.
Please do not postdate your cheque.
Credit card payment can be made at:
- SingTel myBill website – Visa and MasterCard Debit/Credit cards
- vPOST – GIRO-On-Demand and locally issued Visa/MasterCard
- AXS Stations (includes AXS e-Station & m-Station) – Citibank Visa/MasterCard and Diners
- Recurring Payment - Visa and MasterCard Debit/Credit cards
Enjoy online access to your SingTel mybill 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View your bills for up to the last six months. You can also download and save your bills in PDF format
Sort and view details of your mobile airtime, SMS, international calls and more, at no additional cost.
Reduce paper clutter, save the trees and help the environment.
Pay with your credit/debit card (VISA/Mastercard) or GIRO-On-Demand. GIRO-On-Demand lets you decide the payment date and amount to be deducted from your bank account.
Sign up for SingTel myBill service now.
To change your billing address, simply complete the online form.
- Consumers, please click here.
To get a copy of your current and last month’s bill, call 1688, select the Billing option and follow the instructions. Each copy of the bill will incur a charge of $5.35.
With SingTel myBill, you can log in to view your bills for the last six months.
If you are paying your bill via VPost, you can view your current and last two months’ bills.
Manage Roaming Charges
Our different roaming services let you make calls from overseas.
- For Autoroaming charges, click here.
- For Global Dial 121 charges, click here.
- For Pay As U Roam charges, click here.
- For Postpaid roaming charges, click here.
- For Prepaid Roaming charges, click here.
International Call Rates
To check out our range of international call services and rates, click here.
Check Data Usage
Track your data usage by logging on here with your SingTel Mobile/Data number and your NRIC/BRN/FIN/Passport number.